Table of Contents
Resize your photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm and signature 3.5 x 1.5 cm, and UPPSC photo and Signature combined and merged photo size is 3.5 x 6.0 cm 200 dpi in jpeg format for UPPSC exam
UPPSC image should be within 3.5 x 4.5 cm, the resolution should be within 200 dpi, file size should be less than 50 KB.and jpeg format.
UPPSC Signature should be within 3.5 x 1.5 cm, the resolution should be within 200 dpi, file size should be less than 50 KB.and jpeg format.
UPPSC photo and signature combined and merged photo size is 3.5 x 6.0 cm 200 dpi in jpeg format. After resizing your (width x height) photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm and signature 3.5 x 1.5 cm, you have to Merge Combine Attach Together Paste Together Photo and Signature In One Image and the size is 3.5 cm (width) x (6.0) (height) in 200 dpi and jpeg format.
|UPPSC Photo and Signature Size|
|Exam Name||Type of Document||Image Height||Image Width||Minimum Size||Maximum Size|
|Merged Photo & Signature||3.5cm||6.0cm||50KB||50KB|
Step 1: Resize your photo for UPPSC (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) (Width X Height) in here: https://newisty.com/uppsc-photo-and-signature-converter-resizer
Step 2: Resize your signature for UPPSC (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm) (Width X Height) in here: https://newisty.com/uppsc-photo-and-signature-converter-resizer
Step 3: Merge your photo and signature for UPPSC in here: https://newisty.com/merge-photo-and-signature-for-uppsc
Step: 4: Then Upload Merged Photo and Signature and Click Upload Photo and Signature button.
UPPSC Photo and Signature GuideLines
1. Paste the Photo on any white paper as per the above required dimensions. Sign in the Signature Space provided. Ensure that the signature is within the box.
2. Scan the above required size containing photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page.
3. The entire image dimension ( 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm) consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg,*.png,*.tiff) format on local machine.
4. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more that 50KB.
5. If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
6. The applicant has to sign in full in the box provided. Since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full; initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted.
7. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
8. The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary. If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
e.g. The Technical Specifications of the sample scanned image shown above are:
• Size of the file < 50 KB
• Dpi setting = 200 dpi
• True Colour
Sample Image & Signature :-