Table of Contents
Resize your UPPSC photo to 3.5 x 4.5 cm and signature to 3.5 x 1.5 cm, and then resize the merged photo and Signature to 3.5 x 6.0 cm, 200 dpi, and in jpeg format for the UPPSC exam.
UPPSC image should be 3.5 x 4.5 cm, the resolution should be within 200 dpi, file size should be less than 50 KB.and in jpeg format.
UPPSC Signature should be 3.5 x 1.5 cm, the resolution should be within 200 dpi, file size should be less than 50 KB.and in jpeg format.
UPPSC merged photo and signature dimensions are 3.5 x 6.0 cm, 200 dpi, and in jpeg format. After resizing your photo to 3.5 x 4.5 cm (width x height) and signature to 3.5 x 1.5 cm (width x height), you have to Merge your Photo and Signature In One Image and the merged dimensions are 3.5 cm (width) x (6.0) (height), 200 dpi and jpeg format.
Step 1: Resize your photo for UPPSC (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) (Width X Height) in here: https://newisty.com/uppsc-photo-and-signature-resizer-converter-and-compressor
Step 2: Resize your signature for UPPSC (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm) (Width X Height) in here: https://newisty.com/uppsc-photo-and-signature-resizer-converter-and-compressor
Step 3: Merge your photo and signature for UPPSC in here: https://newisty.com/merge-photo-and-signature-for-uppsc
Step: 4: Then Upload Merged Photo and Signature and Click Upload Photo and Signature button.
1. Paste the Photo on any white paper as per the above required dimensions. Sign in the Signature Space provided. Ensure that the signature is within the box.
2. Scan the above required size containing photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page.
3. The entire image dimension ( 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm) consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg,*.png,*.tiff) format on local machine.
4. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more that 50KB.
5. If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
6. The applicant has to sign in full in the box provided. Since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full; initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted.
7. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
8. The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary. If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
e.g. The Technical Specifications of the sample scanned image shown above are:
• Size of the file < 50 KB
• Dpi setting = 200 dpi
• True Colour
Sample Image & Signature :-
What are the Photo and Signature dimensions of UPPSC 2023?
UPPSC Photo dimensions are 3.5x4.5cm, 200 DPI and Signature dimensions are 3.5x1.5cm, 200 DPI [Width x Height].
What should be the Photo dimensions of UPPSC?
UPPSC Photo dimensions should be 3.5x4.5cm, 200 DPI - Width x Height.
What should be the Signature dimensions of UPPSC?
UPPSC Signature dimensions should be 3.5x1.5cm, 200 DPI - Width x Height.
What should be the joined/merged/combined Photo and Signature dimensions of UPPSC?
UPPSC joined/merged/combined Photo and Signature dimensions should be 3.5x6.0cm, 200 DPI - Width x Height.
What is the format of UPPSC Photo & Signature?
UPPSC Photo & Signature should be in JPG/JPEG format.
What should be the joined/merged/combined Photo and Signature file size of UPPSC?
UPPSC joined/merged/combined Photo and Signature file size should be within 50KB.